Conditions for using this website
Inverurie Community Energy Society Limited is a community benefit society registered with the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 7832. This website is provided by Inverurie Community Energy Society Limited (ICE) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, starting from the time of your first use of the site.
- ICE reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to
- use this site only for lawful purposes
- not use the site in a manner that infringes the rights of others
- not use the site in a way that restricts or inhibits the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ICE are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will ICE be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- ICE does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- ICE is not responsible for the content or performance of external websites
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately.